TransMasculine Track featured at TCNE’s First Event 2011!
First Event 2011′s TransMasculine Track is even more power-packed than last year‘s! Featuring world class speakers, a catered lunch and a hospitality suite, this track for trans folks on the FTM spectrum will give you the information and empowerment to thrive on your journey!
Speakers and workshops include:
- Dr. Evan Eyler: FTM Health; hormones and beyond
- Dr. Peter Raphael: FTM Mastectomy and Centurion reconstruction
- Dr. Yvonne Gomez-Carrion: Minimally Invasive Hysterectomy for FTM’s
- Dr. Toby Meltzer: Female-to-Male Gential Reconstruction Surgery, Chest Surgery, Revision/ Repair Surgery and Body Contouring
- Moonhawk River Stone: FTM Sexuality (for transmasculine-identified people only)
- Matt Kailey: The New Masculinity: Creating Your Own Definition of Manhood
- Dr. Douglas Ousterhaut: Masculinization of the Face (FMS) in the FTM
- Andy: FTM Chest Surgery Show and Tell
- Andy and Jamison Green: FTM Generations (For transmasculine identified people only)
Many other workshops of potential interest to FTMs are lined up for Jan 22 of the conference so please check the entire list at the general First Event schedule or click here for our weekly updated Transmasculine Track Workshop Description List
In addition, spouses, SOs and partners of FTMs can attend the workshops and also the “Partners in Process” program that will be held on Jan. 22.
Your conference registration fee will provide access to any of the workshops on January 22 (not only those in the TransMasculine Track), plus entrance into the FTM hospitality suit
TCNE would like to thank our sponsors for the FTM Track
- FTM Luncheon Sponsor: Dr. Peter Raphael of the American Institute of Plastic Surgery
- FTM Hospitality Suite Sponsor: Dr. Toby Meltzer of Scottsdale, AZ
How To Register for First Event’s TransMasculine Track
Simply click to the FE11 Registration Page and register for Saturday. That link is here: FE11 Registration Page
Questions on The Transmasculine Track?
For questions on the TransMasculine Track, please email Anderson, the organizer and FE11Committee Member at Transmasculine@tcne.org