TCNE, Tiffany Club of New England, is a social and support organization for the transgender community.
Offering transgender social activities and support since the 1970’s, we are one of the oldest transgender groups in the world and one of very few with our own permanent clubhouse. We also run the First Event transgender conference each January. Newcomers are encouraged to drop in any Tuesday evening, 7:00 – 10:00 pm, or every Saturday evening 7:00pm-11:00pm. Come dressed or not. Dress here if you like. We are a very safe and friendly place to come out and/or establish connections in the community. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call 781-891-9325 when open.
TCNE is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation in the state of Massachusetts with offices in Waltham, Massachusetts. TCNE’s primary mission is that of being a social and support club for transgender peoples in the New England region. We strive to provide the following:
- A confidential, respectful and safe physical location so that members can be who they are as they best feel comfortable doing. Members and visitors can express their true gender in the way most comfortable for them. You don’t even have to attend crossdressed! You can come to TCNE and change in our ample changing and makeup areas.
- A social support network to provide transgender men and women with peer based social support.
- A place for spouses and partners to express their feelings and gain support from people in similar circumstances
- Opportunities for education regarding transgenderism, Gender Dysphoria, transexuality, transvestism, and crossdressing.
- Social activities for fun.
- Opportunities for members to help and serve others in the transgender community through assisting to organize and present various educational and social activities.
- Referral services to therapists and other professionals trained in gender dysphoria issues, crossdressing, transgender, transexual and related issues.
- Connection to other social and support organizations helping to support transgender persons in New England and throughout the United States.
How to Reach us:
PO Box 540071
Waltham MA 02454-0071
Directions via Google Maps: http://bit.ly/4JpL9d
Info Line 781-891-9325
Every Tuesday Evening 7PM-10PM
Every Saturday Evening 7PM-11PM
Current Board of Directors (2013-2015)
- Paula Howard (Chair)
- Mechelle Ziff (Vice-Chair)
- Grace Stevens (Treasurer)