Have you renewed your TCNE membership? A few years ago, we changed the membership policy to be good for one year from the time of payment, rather than per calendar year. As a volunteer organization, we do not send out individual notices to remind you to renew.
If you want to check on when the last time you paid and whether your renewal is due, you can call the club on any Tuesday night at 781-891-9325 and check in with Janet, or e-mail Grace at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hey Everyone, the Tiffany Club will be having its Annual Barbecue on Saturday July 21, 2012. The festivities start at 6pm and last until 11pm or so.
- There will be hamburgers and hot dogs, along with a garden salad, potato salad and macaroni salad.
- There will be soda, coffee and punch to quench your thirst!
- For desert there will be a variety of sweets including ice cream.
There will also be a 50/50 Raffle. Tickets are $2.00 each or three for $5.00! The more tickets you buy, the better chance you have of winning. Just imagine coming to a barbecue and eating a lot of good food and getting paid for it by winning the 50/50 Raffle.
Our very own Aster Shepherd will be on hand to entertain us with her harp and guitar. I think I may be able to convince her to to sing her favorite song, “I want to be your Maid.”
I will be your chef extraordinaire, cooking the hamburgers and hot dogs.
Our facility is air conditioned, so why not make it a date and come by? I am sure you will probably run into someone you know as well as make some new friends. Spouses and partners are always welcome.
So mark your calendar and make it a date!
There will be no donations for non-members. However if you have not already joined, we’ll be glad to talk to you about becoming a member of the Tiffany Club. Membership will save you money attending First Event!
Take care and God Bless,
President of the Tiffany Club
At our weekly Open House on Tuesday, July 10, we expect a visit from Lana Shnayder, proprietress of Superior Skin Care and Electrolysis, one of our valued sponsors whose ad appears to the right. So in addition to our time honored tradition of imbibing soft drinks, discussing the long dead past, being entertained by Aster’s lovely harp, and occasionally insulting Joan, please join us to greet Lana and possibly ask her some questions. Welcome Lana! Prospective new members, friends and family are always very welcome too! 7:00 – 9:30 PM at TCNE world headquarters.
It is THAT time of year! Time for the annual TCNE “Tiffany’s Closet” annual Fire Sales THIS weekend!
If you didn’t get a chance to come and browse the fabulous fashions at First Event, nows your chance at TCNE in Waltham. We have:
- LOTS of shoes (especially if you wear a size 10 — we have an amazing selection of high heels)
- many different kinds of accessories
Here is how it works:
- Fill up a grocery bag we provide for $15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- All items except gowns are eligible, and the gowns are mostly $10 each!
The prices are amazing!
Saturday from 12 noon – 10 pm at TCNE in Waltham, MA
Direction to TCNE via Google Maps: http://bit.ly/4JpL9d
Questions?? email us at email@example.com
If you’ve checked our TCNE Calendar for this weekend, you KNOW this weekend is choc-a-bloc FULL of fun stuff to do! Between Friday and Saturday there are SEVEN major fun things to do, so, what to do? Well here’s an idea:
- Come to the TCNE House Party at 7PM, have a meal, meet some great new people or some who’ve been in our community for a while, either way they and you will get alot out of it
- Go to the MTPC I AM PARTY afterwards. You’ll have a blast, dance the night away, and help kick off an outstanding new initiative for our community
Get all the details on the TCNE Calendar
TCNE’s Annual Christmas Party is normally held on the first or thrid Saturday in December, Come join the fun and friendship! We usually have special Christmas music featuring Aster’s Harp! A Yankee Swap ($10 limit please). Great Food. Good Friends to celebrate the Holiday.
Do you find yourself stifled to get some breathing room to cross dress?
Do you just need a little space to figure out your gender issues?
You need a keyholder membership to TCNE. It will cost you $30 per month.
You’ll get a key, you’ll be able to come and go as you please, 24 hours a day and best of all, you’ll finally have some space to be yourself.
After that, the choices are yours and people are around to help you.
So, click to our keyholder membership to TCNE and understand how you can get some space for gender sanity today
JULY 31, 2011 UPDATE:
We Regret to Announce that the Organizers of the Laura and Joan Weekend have discontinued their event. 2010 was their final year.
For further information, please E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be an Annual Meeting at TCNE on July 12, 2011 at TCNE in Waltham
The meeting will start at 7:30pm sharp.
Everyone who can is urged to attend this meeting. Topics of discussion will be:
- The Election Results,
- First Event Committee members
- Overview of status of First Event Planning
- Current financial status of the club.
President of the Board of Directors of TCNE
TCNE will be having our first Saturday of the month House Party tonight at TCNE in Waltham!
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages!
- Music!! Featuring a variety of music including Moods ‘ n Music DJ Paula, Aster’s Classical Harp, Acoustic Jams and more!
- Meet new friends and renew old ones face to face
- Come as you are and take advantage of our ample changing and makeup areas to get suave handsome or hot gorgeous!
- A House Party right in Waltham and YOU can be part of the fun…don’t sit behind your PC chatting come in person!
- And after partying IN the House Party join the crew OUT of the House Party at our hot after party at Margarita’s, RCC, or other night clubs in and around Waltham, MA
- Members are always free; non-members we ask for a voluntary $10 donation
For directions, phone and location, please click to our TCNE house party page
For more of what is happening tonight, check the TCNE Calendar