First Event 2016 Transgender Conference has announced the schedule of workshops. This year we have 150 total workshops spanning an INCREDIBLE number of topics! Here is a sample, but the full schedule is at our First Event 2016 Schedule of Workshops here.
- “About Face – Sharing the Alchemy of Makeup”, Thursday, 1PM
- “Building a Support System to Follow Your Dreams and Aid in a Successful Transition Both Personally and Professionally” Thursday, 10AM
- “Whose Life Are You Living?” Thursday, 10AM
- So much more on the Thursday List for 2016 Workshops!
- “Workplace Survival: A Panel Discussion”, Friday, 10AM,
- “Partners in Process: A Support Group for Spouses Only”, Friday, 10AM
- “Being Trans* and Aging: A Workshop For Trans Elders And Their Allies” Friday, 1PM
- “Coming out to Children, Spouses, and Family as Transgender”, Friday, 11:30AM
- So much more at the Friday List for First Event 2016 Workshops!
- “Transgender and the Hair Removal Process (Laser and Electrolysis)”, Saturday 10AM
- “Female to Male Top Surgery”, Saturday, 10AM
- “About Face – Sharing the Alchemy of Makeup”, Saturday, 1PM
- “Chest Wall Reconstruction / Breast Surgery”, Saturday, 4PM
- So much more at the Saturday List for First Event 2016 Workshops!
See all the workshops at the First Event Schedule Page