Looking for something fun to do this weekend? Who isn’t! So we have some ideas. First of all, know that many parts of Boston, Cambridge are very safe. So really you can go anywhere as your authentic self. Just use good common sense, be brave, and walk out the door. And there are indeed safety in numbers so bringing a friend can be wise.
One place to go checkout for a non-alcoholic drink and chat is TCNE’s Saturday Open House, 7PM – 11PM, this Saturday October 27th. It can be a great place to meet friends and then head out from there for a dinner, dancing, a movie or more:
Feeling more adventurous and up for a longer drive down the New England highways? Why not checkout the Diva Social @ Partner’s Cafe in Hartford. You could even make a day of it by getting a Makeover at Scarlett’s Makeovers then head to the Diva Social. Directions to the Diva Social @ Partners. Link to Partner’s Cafe.
What about something closer? Well there are a ton of fun things to do such as:
- Get a makeover at I’m HOT Studio to kick off your night!
- Learn more about the following events and others at Boston’s Queer Agenda Events Page
- Halloween Lip Sync Battle and Costume Party@ Grendel’s in Cambridge MA
- Dirty Secrets – A lost Golden Girls episode @ Club Cafe in Boston MA
- Dont Ask Dont Tell: Spooky Ball *Halloween Edition* @ Great Scott in Allston MA
- Checkout the Halloween Happenings @ Machine Nightclub In Boston (two events!)
- Raven Halloween Ball @ The Milky Way in Jamaica Plain