Have you ever thought about leading a workshop or giving a talk at First Event? While we do have talks given by world renown doctors there is plenty of room for other kinds of talks, examples include:
- For transfeminine attendees … some ideas:
- How to travel by air while en femme
- Building a personal support system to live an authentic life
- How to shape your eyebrows
- Own it! Living the Real You
- How to deal with Transgender discrimination
- Avoiding a transition to financial ruin
- Living the dual life of being part time and how to do tha
- Fort transmasculine attendees …. some ideas
- Chest surgery show and tell
- What the best packer to pee with?
- Aging, Late Transition Issues and the Trans* Guy: Finding Our Tribe?
- Coping with Automatically Assigned Perpetrator Status: Recognizing and Wrestling with Social Assumptions About Men
- Binders and Binding
- Testosterone 101
- How to be expressive with a masculine voice
These are all actual seminars and workshops that came out of the experience of the men and women who came before us. So you CAN give a workshop. Share your valuable life experience and change others lives for the good.
The deadline to submit workshops is November 15th! So don’t delay, if you have an idea you may have a great workshop! Click here to go to the firstevent.org web site and submit your workshop.