A quick update on TCNE’s response to the COVID-19/Corona Virus pandemic. We have developed our approach in consultation with local health authorities.
TCNE events, including house parties, Volunteering and Visibility, and Workshop Wednesdays, will continue to be held as scheduled. Our relatively small group size allows us to continue meeting.
We are taking the following actions to help ensure everyone’s safety:
- We are regularly bleaching and cleaning the surfaces at our clubhouse. Thanks to Karen Bellmore for generously volunteering to do this.
- For birthday celebrations, one person will cut the cake, wearing disposable gloves.
- We are asking TCNE event participants to please follow these guidelines:
- Please stay home if you have a cough or other potential symptoms of COVID-19
- Replace hugs and handshakes with waves and elbow bumps
- Wash your hands regularly, for 20 seconds each time
We will let you know if our approach changes.