TransWork will host a job fair on October 20th, 2020 from 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm EST in partnership with Bristol Myers Squibb (BMS), this event’s featured employer. One of the greater Philadelphia area’s largest employers, BMS is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
At BMS, we want every employee to bring their authentic selves to work and to use their diverse perspectives to contribute in a unique and meaningful way to our mission at Bristol Myers Squibb. Join us to hear more about the culture at BMS and learn how to apply for open roles and position yourself to get noticed. The Job Fair presentation will cover topics including:
- an introduction to the culture at BMS
- diversity and inclusion efforts at BMS
- presentations by Employee Resource Group representatives
- breakout sessions with members of the BMS Talent Acquisition team for an overview of the recruitment and hiring process and insider tips for applicants
When you register, you can sign up to speak directly with a BMS Talent Acquisition team representative in small breakout groups after the BMS presentation. Get some of your specific questions answered about current career opportunities, specific job postings that interest you, and what it is really like to work at BMS.
- Register by October 10th, 2020 to ensure you are matched with the most relevant representative.
- If you have a resume handy, please upload it to the registration form below so we can match you in the accurate break out session group. We will follow-up with you closer to the Job Fair with more instructions and you can also provide your resume at that time.
- Don’t forget to check out the BMS Career Website and join our talent community ahead of time! Please bring any specific postings you’re interested in with you when you speak with a Talent Acquisition Team representative.