We miss y’all so much we are getting creative findings ways to get together. Our dear board member Juliana has a spacious backyard at her home in Ashland that is just perfect for large, socially-distanced celebrations. Highlights include:
- Fun and helpful presentations in the afternoon.
- Warm yourself by the campfire throughout the day.
- BYOP Pumpkin carving
- Halloween Fashion Show – all are welcome to participate!
- Music by DJ Yoshi Alex.
- Live music by The Skirts, with more bands likely to be announced.
- Open mic for poetry, spoken word, and jam sessions if you’d like.
See Facebook for the most up-to-date and detailed schedule.
Some food will be provided. Please bring a side or dessert to share. BYOB.
Masks required. Sanitizer provided. State social guidelines will be followed to ensure everyone’s continued wellness.
We can host 40 guests in person at Ashland AND infinite guests joining in a hosted Zoom session!