TCNE Invites you for a Mountain Getaway…a weekend in the White Mountains! Your host Dee Dee Gardener invites you to experience nature, good food, fabulous company, swimming, tubing and a relaxing time. Plan on coming for all or part of the time. Camping sites are available on a first come first serve basis at Zealand Campground and at Sugarloaf 1 and Sugarloaf 2 campgrounds in the Zealand Recreational Area. Some sites can be reserved at Sugarloaf-1 and Sugarloaf-2.
Where: Zealand Campground, near Mt. Washington Hotel, (2.5 hrs from Boston and Augusta, 2 hrs from Burlington, VT)
Who: All Are Welcome – TCNE Members and Guests
RSVP: Dee Dee Gardener Sign Up Hope to see you there!
Questions? Email Dee Dee
Stay overnight or come for the day. Please indicate in your RSVP if you will make Friday Campfire, Saturday and or Sunday Brunch.
- Friday evening campfire, gathering,
- Saturday Brunch (food provided, or BYOF),
- Saturday swimming or hiking, or just hang out or take a jaunt to local spots
- Saturday evening dinner (Barbecue, BYOF, BYOB) and campfire.
- Sunday Brunch (food provided, or BYOF),
- Sunday afternoon swimming, tubing or hiking or just hang out.
- All activities are optional – just hang if you like!
- $5 parking for day visitors at the picnic area each day
- $20 per night for campers (max 2 cars, max 8 persons per site)
- Free parking available ¼ mile from the picnic area during the day and overnight