TCNE is changing its name from Tiffany Club of New England to Trans Club of New England. We are a Boston area transgender support organization for the transgender community. Our future name reflects our expanding mission to serve transgender individuals across the gender spectrum.
We have two key phrases that define TCNE:
- You Are Not Alone
- Connecting You to Your Path
TCNE has offered transgender social activities and support since the 1970’s, we are one of the oldest transgender groups in the world and one of very few with our own permanent location. We sponsor the First Event transgender conference each January/February. We also sponsor the Volunteering and Visibility initiative, reaching out to help local organizations in Greater Boston. Existing members and newcomers are encouraged to drop in any Tuesday evening, 7:00 – 10:00 pm, or Saturday evening 7PM to 11PM. Come dressed or not. Dress here if you like. We are a very safe and friendly place to come out and/or establish connections in the community. Please note that our club is located on the second floor of a building with no elevator.
Email email@example.com for more information or call 781-891-9325 when open.
TCNE is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation in the state of Massachusetts with offices in Waltham, Massachusetts. TCNE’s primary mission is that of being a social and support club for transgender peoples in the New England region. We strive to provide the following:
- A confidential, respectful and safe physical location so that members can be who they are as they best feel comfortable doing. Members and visitors can express their true gender in the way most comfortable for them. You don’t even have to attend crossdressed! You can come to TCNE and change in our ample changing and makeup areas.
- A social support network to provide transgender men and women with peer based social support.
- A place for spouses and partners to express their feelings and gain support from people in similar circumstances
- Opportunities for education regarding, Gender Dysphoria, transexuality, living bi-gender, crossdressing, transitioning, being transfeminine or transmasculine, and many other topics that are important to transgender people.
- Social activities for fun.
- Opportunities for members to help and serve others in the Greater Boston community as themselves through volunteering and assisting to organize and present various educational and social activities.
- Referral services to therapists and other professionals trained in gender dysphoria issues, crossdressing, transgender, transexual and related issues.
- Connection to other social and support organizations helping to support transgender persons in New England and throughout the United States.
How to Reach us:
PO Box 540071
Waltham MA 02454-0071
Info Line 781-891-9325
Every Tuesday Evenings 7PM-10PM
Saturday Evenings 7PM-11PM