TCNE Socials are 7-10pm every Tuesday night, and the 2nd and 4th Saturday night at the clubhouse.
TCNE Newcomers’ Welcome Nights are 7-8:30 pm the first Saturday night of every month at the clubhouse.
Advanced reservations required.
Stop by for our TCNE Socials for face to face chat, free coffee and soft drinks, and a relaxed environment to get to know others in low-key, no pressure, friendly environment. Just meeting and talking with another live trans-person can be a big help – so come on down, the coffee is on us! TCNE Socials are offered free for all transgender and gender non-conforming people and allies. We set aside one night a month for special TCNE Newcomers’ Welcome Nights to provide a moderated entry into the transgender community.
The TCNE Clubhouse is located at 30 Guinan St. Waltham, MA 02454.
Everything is different during the pandemic, and TCNE in-person gatherings are no exception. The biggest change is that we can only accommodate 5 or 6 guests at a time, so we’ve implemented a reservation system. Please work with us to help us serve as many in the community as possible:
- All guests must register in advance. There are no drop-ins.
- Only register if you are going to attend.
- If your plans change, cancel your reservation at least two days in advance.
- If you are a “no-show” or cancel late two times, you may be prohibited from attending for a period of time. We would love to see you, but want to make sure we make the most of our limited resource.
Guests must comply with the following rules:
- Face masks must be worn while in the clubhouse
- Maintain 6-foot spacing between individuals
- Out-of-state visitors must comply with Massachusetts COVID-19 Travel Order.
- Whether seated or standing, attendees should not gather in groups of more than 6 people
- Guests who test positive for COVID-19 must disclose to TCNE for purposes of cleaning / disinfecting and contact tracing.
- Guests must provide a phone number at which they can be reached by contact tracers if we are notified that another guest tested positive.
Here’s what to do when you arrive:
- Call TCNE (781-891-9325) from the parking lot upon arrival to be let in
- You will have your temperature checked with a no-contact thermometer. Those with a fever may not enter.
TCNE hosts are following the Massachusetts Safety Standards and Checklist for Indoor events.
Phew! It’s not as bad as it seems – sign up, keep your mask on, and keep your distance. Just like you are doing everywhere else!