TCNE Socials are 7-10pm every Tuesday and Saturday night at the clubhouse.
Advanced reservations required.
Stop by for our TCNE Socials for face to face chat, free coffee and soft drinks, and a relaxed environment to get to know others in low-key, no pressure, friendly environment. Just meeting and talking with another live trans-person can be a big help – so come on down, the coffee is on us! TCNE Socials are offered free for all transgender and gender non-conforming people and allies.
The TCNE Clubhouse is located at 30 Guinan St. Waltham, MA 02454.
Everything is different during the pandemic, and TCNE Socials are no exception. The biggest change is that we can only accommodate 5 or 6 guests at a time, so we’ve implemented a reservation system. Please work with us to help us serve as many in the community as possible:
- All guests must register in advance. There are no drop-ins.
- Limit your attendance to no more than once every two weeks, to allow time for others to attend
- Only register if you are going to attend.
- If your plans change, cancel your reservation at least two days in advance.
- If you are a “no-show” or cancel late two times, you may be prohibited from attending for a period of time. We would love to see you, but want to make sure we make the most of our limited resource.
Guests must comply with the following rules:
- Face masks must be worn while in the clubhouse
- Maintain 6-foot spacing between individuals
- Out-of-state visitors must comply with Massachusetts COVID-19 Travel Order.
- Whether seated or standing, attendees should not gather in groups of more than 6 people
- Guests who test positive for COVID-19 must disclose to TCNE for purposes of cleaning / disinfecting and contact tracing.
- Guests must provide a phone number at which they can be reached by contact tracers if we are notified that another guest tested positive.
Here’s what to do when you arrive:
- Call TCNE (781-891-9325) from the parking lot upon arrival to be let in
- You will have your temperature checked with a no-contact thermometer. Those with a fever may not enter.
TCNE hosts are following the Massachusetts Safety Standards and Checklist for Indoor events.
Phew! It’s not as bad as it seems – sign up, keep your mask on, and keep your distance. Just like you are doing everywhere else!